JUMBOpay Terms of Service Agreement refers to the sailing and/or purchasing of files sent via JUMBOmail's service.
Currently JUMBOpay service is enabled in the State of Israel only. In the future the service will be expanded to more countries.
You acknowledge and agree that, by clicking on the any "submit", "send", "save" or "downloads" buttons, or accessing or using JUMBOpay service if as a Seller or if as a Buyer, you are indicating that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms of service, whether or not you have registered and created an account with JUMBOmail. If you accept or agree to these Terms of Service on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms of Service and, in such event, "you" and "your" will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
JUMBOpay provides a content exchange payment service and enables download of your transferred content subject to payment. While transferring files via JUMBOmail you can choose to charge your recipients for your files before any content download. You can set your price for the files per transfer and select if you wish to charge each recipient separately for the download or only one-time charge.
Before the download of your transferred files, your recipients will be able to view an online watermarked version for the supported file formats. You can see the list of supported formats for preview and watermark version at the page file types for preview .
Only after completing the payment by the recipient, the download of the original file will be available.
JUMBOpay service enables you to deliver your files and get paid for your work in one streamline process. All the payments you received by using the service are saved in your JUMBOpay account until you submit a withdraw request.
Sellers - users who transfers files via JUMBOmail and request to charge for those files using JUMBOpay service.
Buyers - users who pays to the seller, using JUMBOpay service, in order to download files sent to them via JUMBOmail.
Disputes - disagreements experienced during a content exchange between a Buyer and Seller on JUMBOmail.
JUMBOpay Balance - the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller minus JUMBOpay fees and your total withdraws from you JUMBOpay account.
Download Page is where the Seller can display their files, and the Buyer can purchase the files before downloads them.
Orders - the payment action made by a Buyer for purchasing the Seller files.
Revenue - the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can withdraw subject to these Terms.
- Only registered users may buy and sell on JUMBOmail. Registration is free.
- The Seller is free to set the price for the files he wishes to sell and to choose if the he wants to receive onetime payment from a single Buyer or to charge multiple Buyers and receive payment from each one of them separately.
- Buyers can view an online watermarked version of the files before completing an Order. For the list of supported file formats and preview options please read the page file types for preview. The Seller have the option to disable the preview mode of the transferred files.
- Buyers are requested to complete the payment order before they will be able to download the original files sent to them by the Seller.
- Orders are purchased through the download button found on a Seller’s download page.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here.
- Using JUMBOpay service for charges regarding transferred content is optional and users can still transfer their files via JUMBOmail without request for payments.
- Once a transfer of files has been generated with payment request, the Seller can edit the settings of the mail and change the amount to charge or cancel it.
- Sellers can upload their files to JUMBOmail and allow Buyers to purchase their files from the Download page using JUMBOpay service.
- JUMBOmail accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See the Buyer section below for a definition of a completed order.
- The Seller's JUMBOpay Balance will be automatically update after the Buyer completed the purchase of the Seller files. JUMBOpay Balance is update with the transaction sum minus JUMBOpay fee. For further details, please see JUMBOpay Pricing and Fees section.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Payout page following a safety clearance period of 48 hours after the order is marked as complete.
- The minimum price for selling files through the JUMBOpay service - $2.
- JUMBOmail does not issue tax invoices for files purchasing transactions to the Buyers. The Buyer pays for files sold to him by the Seller and not by JUMBOmail, therefor a tax invoice must generate by the Seller when he receives payment from the Buyer for the files he sold through the JUMBOpay service. Immediately after the Buyer has completed the payment, JUMBOmail will send the buyer an email with a receipt for the purchase confirmation. The receipt can be self-download from the user profile area of the site. At the same time, the Seller receives an email with the transaction details and receives a tax invoice from JUMBOmail with the amount of the JUMBOpay service fee.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of JUMBOmail’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The files price shown on the download page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- In the event of cancellation of an Order, before the funds of this order have been withdrawn by the Seller, the funds paid by the Buyer will be returned to the Buyer and removed from the Seller's JUMBOpay balance. You can read more about cancellation and refund policies below.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints JUMBOmail as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to JUMBOmail shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by JUMBOmail (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and JUMBOmail (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that JUMBOmail (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against JUMBOmail and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that JUMBOmail may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that JUMBOmail may deem necessary or prudent.
- JUMBOmail partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the JUMBOmail platform are performed by JUMBOmail’s Payment Services Providers.
- Files are kept on JUMBOmail's cloud storage for seven (7) days. The Sellers have the option to extend the duration of the files before auto deletion by saving the email for a long-term period. This option is available for subscribers or by using JumboCodes.
- Sellers can display the files sent to the Buyers over a custom branded download page from which the Buyer can view, pay and download the files. The custom branded page is available for subscribers only.
- To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities, payment information in connection with withdrawals is collected by either JUMBOmail or JUMBOmail’s Payment Services Providers. Payment Services Providers may also collect such other information as necessary for proposes of processing withdrawal payments.
- Buyers pay the Seller via JUMBOpay platform service to download the content created by the Seller from a Seller’s Download page. using the Download button. After clicking on the download button, the Buyer will be redirect to the payment page in which he will be asked to provide relevant details including his credit card details in order to complete the payment process.
- JUMBOmail partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with JUMBOpay Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the JUMBOpay platform are performed by JUMBOmail’s payment services providers.
- Unless the Buyer choose to save his payment details for fast and easy future use, using the one click purchase feature, JUMBOmail do not saves the user's payment method details. Either way, in case the payment details are chose to be saved by the Buyer, the payment details are saved at our Payments Providers and not directly by us.
- JUMBOmail serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by JUMBOmail (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and JUMBOmail (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that JUMBOmail (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against JUMBOmail and not the Buyer directly.
- In most locations, payment for downloading files on JUMBOmail can be done by using Credit Card. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on JUMBOmail, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on JUMBOmail; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- A payment for downloading files transaction is marked as Complete immediately after receiving payment confirmation from the Payment provider service.
- From the moment a transaction is marked as Complete the Buyer must immediately download the files and verify that they are complete and suits his requirements. If there is a technical problem with the files download, the buyer should contact JUMBOmail to resolve the problem. In the event that the Buyer has a claim about the file content, quality of work or any other problem, the Buyer should contact the Seller directly to resolve the issue.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact JUMBOmail Customer Support department for assist here.
- If an order is cancelled, the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s payment method.
- JUMBOpay service platform enables transfer of files subject to payment between buyer and seller. The contract between the seller and the Buyer of the files is done independently and independently of JUMBOmail and JUMBOpay service. In no event shall JUMBOmail be responsible for the quality of the files, the level of work or the work products transferred between Seller and Buyer and for which payment was made using JUMBOpay service.
- When a Buyer complete payment for downloading the Seller's files, the Seller is notified by email with the transaction details and receives an invoice from JUMBOmail with the sum of the transaction fee. At the same time the Buyer receives a receipt for his payment.
- It is the Seller responsibly to provide the Buyer an invoice for the transaction. JUMBOmail is not responsible for providing invoice for the Buyer.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. JUMBOmail will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content and/or files uploaded by users to JUMBOmail site in order to be transferred, shared or sold over JUMBOpay service. All content uploaded to JUMBOmail by our users is User Generated Content. JUMBOmail does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled. Furthermore, JUMBOmail is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the files, their delivery, and any communications between Buyers and Sellers. By offering files for purchasing, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the files that is offered on JUMBOmail. Sellers advertising their JUMBOmail's Download Page online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement or trademark infringement - please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
User Generated Content and/or users may be removed by JUMBOmail from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent files
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive UGC
- UGC misleading to Buyers or others
- Promoting JUMBOmail's download page and/or JUMBOmail UGC through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Statements add by the Sender on the Download Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
UGC that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account. UGC that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored.
In order to protect the Seller files, the UGC is processed for online preview version including watermark. The original clean version of the file will be available for the Buyer only after completing the payment for the Seller. Not all media files formats are supported for watermark preview. For the list of supported file formats and preview options please read the files format page.
Sellers have the option to disable UGC preview on the download page by selecting this option in the send files form from JUMBOmail home page or from the sent files' management page. This option maybe relevant to prevent preview of file formats that are not supported for watermark protection. In this case, the Buyer will be able to view and download the files only after completing the purchase of the files.
Pricing and Fees
When you buy with us using JUMBOpay service, every purchase is free of any fees and the price for downloading the files is determine by the Seller.
When you sell with us, you don't have to pay anything until you get paid for selling your files.
For each transaction of selling files via JUMBOpay service you will be charge with a fee of 6.5% + $0.30.
This fee includes all transactions fees for our Payments providers.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Payout page following a safety clearance period of 48 hours after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with all the required information needed for submitting a withdrawal request. This information includes your bank account and your personal/business details for issuing an invoice.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must choose the designated withdrawal destination to initiate the withdrawal process.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal amount.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it was made.
- Funds that are stored in your JUMBOpay account and are awaiting withdrawal are not accruing interest and will be available for withdrawal only at their nominal value. JUMBOmail does not invest these funds or generate profits from them.
Withdrawal Methods and fees
Transferring balance from your JUMBOpay account to your personal bank account is free as long as the withdraw request is at minimum sum of $100 USD. For withdraw request with sum less than $100 USD, there is a transfer fee of $2.2 USD per transaction. The minimum amount possible to submit a withdraw request is $10 USD. If you have funds in your JUMBOpay balance, you can withdraw them with any of the following options: - To a bank account in Israel (in Israeli Shekels only). - To your PayPal Account The funds will be transferred to your bank account in 5-8 business days. A currency conversion fee will apply if the money in your JUMBOpay account needs to be converted.
The price displayed as required for payment for the downloading the Seller files' is determined by the Seller at the time of sending the files to the Buyer. It is the Seller's responsibility to include within this price the full amount required from the buyer including VAT. Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees listed on the JUMBOpay Services are the net amounts required to pay including VAT.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails doing so or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact JUMBOmail's Customer Support department for assistance here .
- Payments for downloading files cancellations requests can be submitted on JUMBOpay transactions status page or by Customer Support.
- In the event that a Buyer or Seller encounters an issue related to the downloaded files, you are encouraged to attempt and resolve the matter amongst yourself.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer to download the files immediately after purchasing the files in order to make sure the files and their contents are correct.
- In case the Buyer is failed to download the files due to a technical problem, he can contact JUMBOmail Support from the technical support page on the site. In any other matter that the Buyer encounters a problem or complaint about the files content, the Buyer should contact the file Seller directly to resolve the problem.
- If the funds have already been transferred to the file Seller, any complaint or request for refund should be directed to the Seller of the files.
- JUMBOmail, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel payments or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the files sent by the Seller.
- If an order is cancelled, the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s payment method.
- Completed orders may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 48 hours after the order is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller. The service purchased by the Buyer from the Seller is a direct contact between the buyer and the seller. JUMBOmail is no side for that contract and will not be responsible for the quality of the materials. Buyers must try and resolve any problems they may have directly with the Seller prior to contacting JUMBOmail Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of JUMBOmail.
- Any non-permitted usage of JUMBOmail encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to JUMBOmail’s Terms of Service.
- JUMBOmail does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer's payment provider only in the following cases: (1) The Buyer submitted a technical dispute and JUMBOmail support service couldn't managed to solve it; (2) The Buyer submitted a commercial dispute and the Seller agreed to refund the payment transaction.
- Refund action includes a full refund of the Buyer payment to his payment provider and an auto cancelation of the invoice issued to the Seller with the amount of the transaction JUMBOpay fee.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team based on the Order’s original payment currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
User Conduct and Protection
JUMBOmail enables people around the world to transfer and share files. Currently, the option of selling files using the JUMBOpay service is only available to users in Israel. In the future, this option will be enabled in more countries. While using JUMBOpay service, the Seller defines the price he wants to charge for downloading his files. The Seller can also choose whether to request a one-time payment for the files or that any user who wants to download them will be required to pay separately. The Buyer may choose to purchase the Seller files according to the price in the download page and by doing so he will be able to download the files. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other through JUMBOpay service. To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
- While sending files with the request payment option, the Seller must provide his name and email as it will appears in the email sent to the potential Buyer and at the download page.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service between the Seller and the Buyer may be exchanged directly between the parties.
- JUMBOmail does not provide any guarantee of the level or quality of files offered by the Sellers to Buyers.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- JUMBOmail is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- If needed, JUMBOmail reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, JUMBOmail (or one of JUMBOmail’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
- Users may report Download pages to Customer Support that may be in violation of JUMBOmail’s Terms of Service.
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Download page shall be original work or content conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third-party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Download page, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Download page.
- Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to removal of files from Seller's download page based on the severity of the violation.
- JUMBOmail reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell, buy or withdrawal funds on JUMBOpay.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 60 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day their account was disabled and subject to JUMBOmail's approval.
Adult Services & Pornography - JUMBOmail does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on JUMBOmail should be friendly, constructive, and professional. JUMBOmail condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others.
Phishing and Spam - JUMBOmail takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content via JUMBOmail to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related or relevant to the files transfer.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information.
Authentic Profile - You may not create a false identity on JUMBOmail, misrepresent your identity, create a JUMBOmail profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information. JUMBOmail reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims - JUMBOmail will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
Fraud/Unlawful Use - You may not use JUMBOmail for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
In any case of selling files through JUMBOpay service, the Seller and the Buyer are responsible for regulating the intellectual property rights on those files. In event that the transfer of files between Seller and Buyer is part of a contract between supplier (Seller) and customer (Buyer) on work-for-hire basis, the preliminary agreement to carry out the work between the parties is the determinant of the property rights of the supplier's work product. In the event that no such prior agreement is established between the parties or where not otherwise expressly stated, when transferring files subject to payment, the Seller grants to the Buyer all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the copyright to the files delivered to the Buyer at the time of purchase. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the files and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. In the event that the Seller sells the files to multiple users and not to a particular party defined as a Client, the Seller has the proprietary rights of the files unless otherwise defined and as long as the files he sells do not violate any copyright rules.
Intellectual Property Claims
JUMBOmail's content is based on User Generated Content (UGC) and uploaded on their own will. JUMBOmail does not check user uploaded/created content for violations of copyright, trademark or other rights. However, if you believe any of the uploaded content violates your copyright or a related exclusive right, you should follow the process below. JUMBOmail looks into reported violations and removes or disables content shown to be violating third party rights. In order to allow us to review your report promptly and effectively, a copyright infringement notice ("Notice") should include the following:
- Identification of your copyrighted work and what is protected under the copyright(s) that you are referring to
- Proof of your copyright's ownership, such as the registration number or a copy of the registration certificate
- A short description of how our user(s) allegedly infringe(s) your copyright(s)
- Clear reference to the materials you allege are infringing and which you are requesting to be removed, for example, the Download page url, a link to the deliverable provided to a user, etc.
- Your complete name, address, email address, and telephone number.
You can send your Notice to our customers service team using one of the following methods:
- By submitting the "repot" contact form from the Download page
- By sending an email to email@example.com
Note that we will provide the user who is allegedly infringing your copyright with information about the Notice and allow them to respond. In cases where sufficient proof of infringement is provided, we may remove or suspend the reported materials prior to receiving the user's response. In cases where the allegedly infringing user provides us with a proper counter-notification indicating that it is permitted to post the allegedly infringing material, we may notify you and then replace the removed or disabled material.