You can create a JUMBOembed form for embedding on your site or on a personal page on the JUMBOmail site.
Step 1 - Create a form
- After registering for the site, you go to the form creation page
- On the form creation page, select the language of the form to display, name the form and title.
- By drag and drop, you select which fields to include in the form and the order of presentation and build the form as needed.
- For each field, its name can be set as shown on the form, whether it is a required field or permission, is it only editable or viewable, and additional settings as needed.
Step 2 – Settings
- Choose whether the form is intended for embedding on a standalone website or within a personal page on the JUMBOmail site
- Choose which email address updates the inquiries and files sent via the form
- You can choose advanced settings that include:
- Maximum file weight limit that can be submitted using the form
- Define how files are deleted after being received, whether manually or automatically after downloading the files
- Restriction of file types that can be submitted using the form
- Notification Alerts - Choose which alerts to send each time a user fills out the form and sends files
- Define view and form links - can be edited as needed
- Design Options - Select a color set for the form and set the size of the form to display
Step 3 – embed
Once the form is created, you can receive HTML code to embed on your site. If you do not have a website, you can continue the process of creating a personal page on JUMBOmail