Support> JUMBOpay> I saw a file that violated my copyright, what should I do?

I saw a file that violated my copyright, what should I do?

If you believe that any of the uploaded content infringes on your copyright or the exclusive right to it, you may contact us regarding this infringement by following the instructions below

Copyright infringement notice should include the following:

  • Identify your copyrighted work and the copyrighted work you are referring to.
  • View certificate / registration as proof of ownership of your copyright, such as the registration number or a copy of the registration certificate.
  • A brief description of how you encountered your copyright infringement on JUMBOmail
  • A clear reference to the material that you claim to be copyright infringing and which you wish to remove, including the URL of the download page displaying these content.
  • Your full name, address, email address and phone number.
Thank you for your feedback Was this helpful?

More questions

Show More
We use cookies on our website to enhance your browsing experience.
To understand more about how we use cookies, please see our privacy policy. If you continue to use our website, you are agreeing to such usage of cookies.
x Close