When it comes to sending large files be email, our everyday email account just isn't good enough. Most providers, even well-known ones such as Gmail, Yahoo, and even Outlook, limit the size of files you can share in one email, leaving you sending several emails one after the other just to send a few GB worth of files.
This is where we come in to play, with JumboMail you can send big files up to 20GB! And there is no limit on the number of files you can send. Email one large file, or lots of small ones.
All you have to do is fill in the recipient's email (or emails), add a subject, and start uploading the files you want to transfer. The files are then uploaded to the JumboMail servers. The uploading time will change according to the size of files, but also according to the speed of your internet connection. Find out what your uploading speed is by visiting our JumboMail upload speed page.
Once the uploading process is complete, an email will be sent to each recipient with the sender's message and a link to a JumboMail download page. In this page, the recipient will be able to view the files using our JumboMail gallery and to download the files.
So what exactly does JumboMail offer?
- Send large files up to 5GB for free.
- Use upload codes to send up to 20GB in one email.
- Secure password protected file transfer.
- Online viewing of photos, mp3, and other formats in our unique JumboMail gallery.
- An opportunity to keep files available for 6 months by using an upload codes as save code.